The church will hold a rummage sale on Saturday, October 8, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Purchases are by donation. All proceeds will benefit the Fishes & Loaves food ministry at the church.
The BEST week of summer is coming – no bluffin’!
Come off-road with us this summer for a MONUMENTAL adventure through the colorful canyons and sun-baked trails of the Southwest. By exploring God’s awesomeness, we’ll form a ROCK-SOLID FAITH for the road ahead! Mark your calendars, and tell all your friends.
(Enrollment limited to 40 students – register early!)
June 27-July 1
Kids ages 3 years to completed 5th grade
Online registration will be open May 14 through June 26.
All in-person gatherings, including worship, are suspended until further notice, by recommendation of Bishop Frank J. Beard. Rev. Wally’s weekly message may be viewed by choosing “Sermon Videos” on the menu ribbon. Please read Rev. Wally’s letter to the congregation here.
WE HAVE SHOEBOXES! Churches/groups/organizations may take up to 25 boxes. Smaller quantities are always available for individuals and families. Stop in and pick up your boxes Tuesday through Friday from 9:00 a.m – 12 Noon.
Filled shoeboxes may be brought to the church during the following times:
- Monday, November 18 – 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19 – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 20 – 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21 – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 22 – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23 – 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Sunday, November 24 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 25 – 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
A Lasting Influence …
Most of us don’t want to just live for today. We want our influence to last. We want our lives to matter in the future. We want to be women of legacy. But how? Leaving a legacy for tomorrow means living a life of character, faithfulness, and purpose today. Join us for this 6-week study by Jackie Green and Lauren Green McAfee.
Legacy: How One Ordinary Life
Can Make an Eternal Difference
June 12, 26; July 3, 10, 24; August 7
6:30-7:30 p.m. at Martha Leeper’s home
Member Book – $15; call the church office
to reserve your copy.
Sunday, April 14 – Palm Sunday worship at 9:30 a.m.
Thursday, April 18 – Maundy Thursday worship at 6:00 p.m. Holy Communion will be served.
Sunday, April 21 – Easter Day:
- 7:15 a.m. – Sonrise Service led by our Youth and Young Adults
- 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast Potluck
- 8:45 a.m. – Children’s Egg Hunt
- 9:30 a.m. – Worship featuring the Adult Choir Cantata “Jesus, The One and Only”
- No Sunday School will meet this Sunday